PORTFOLIO

Well hello, 


I'm Arpit R. 



I'm a B.Tech Student, in a growing community of computer science engineers.


So, in the last few months I have finished writing a Book, making a podcast page in spotify, creating an online store brand for myself, creating some entrepreneurial endeavors with a group of friends. 

Each stepping stone has only help me push myself ahead, as each one had some kinetic motion on each one in itself. Somehow each one of my endeavors pushed on the other and helped me reach where I am now.

But the question for me still lies ahead, What should I push for the future ? 




I always am where I want to be.






So to sum it all:

Spotify Podcast:

This was originally created cause I've had a lot of friends, during my course of life. In each phase there were some, who simply had to listen to me, to simply realize what they had to do to push further in life.  Also mostly cause I simply loved helping them out. 

So, I simply made a podcast that held my very own voice, in my mother tongue (Malayalam) too. 

 

LINK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindle e-book:

This book showcases the different phases of life a kid goes through to reach their bigger versions. It's a rough journey in the overall sense. But yes, a necessary journey in deed!


It holds a lot of untold emotions, unknown worlds. For some it may feel relatable, for some the opposite. But in the end of it all, I wrote it without the help of anyone I know! It's my own piece of work!

If your a reader, it's available in Amazon, titled "Words untold, Worlds unknown" for 100₹.
Once it is purchased in amazon, head onto kindle and open the book in the "Kindle" apk using the same account.

If you reeeealllllllyyyy want to read it, just mail me. I'll think about it and respond back!

Feel free to criticize me to the fullest! 

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Github Profile:
Apart from all this non-technical content, I'm also a pretty hefty technical computer enthusiast as well. I have done a total of 10+ projects in the course of 6 months or so. Each project was developed for AI/ML category. 

The usage of python and other backend languages were mostly included for some API's as well. 
These projects has helped me further learn the usage of AI and ML for real-time projects and integrate them into our daily lives as if it is naturally used.

If you want a peak into my profile, feel free to play around. Only 3 of my projects have been displayed publicly. 


Note: The projects that I have worked upon is strictly mine and no other entity nor organization owns it. So if you want to check them out in some manner of saying, please do email me the same.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

  

Youtube Channel(s):

An endeavor that lasted more than a year, but eventually faded down in the end. This was my attempt into "trying" to build a YT Channel from scratch based on whatever World's I cooked up in my overthinking mind. If that makes sense, You're one of me!




So if your interested into checking out my vlogs, random skits or edits, check out the link on the left!
Also, if your interested in my gaming endeavors, feel free to drop in on the link in the right!

LINK                                                                                 LINK


So that's what has happened so far. There were a lot of in between, but I prefer not to disclose anything  for now.

My strong suits include:

Coding in C/C++/JS/HTML/CSS/SQL, writing stuff, photography, video and audio editing - depending on the software. I also love to build real world solutions as well, no matter the problem. Most of my projects push to address real-world issues itself.

I'm mostly interested in backend system development. Although I'm able to build front end systems, I'm less interested in doing the same in the overall sense. 

But yes, in terms of technical pursuits, I'm able to build  promising full stack setups whenever necessary, under the given pay and time.

Apart from that, if you want my resume for further info, feel free to mail me at

"arpitramesan777@gmail.com"


Instagram - @arpitrofficial


Thank you for reaching out to me!


Comments

Most Paradoxical...

The Journey So Far...

An Untold Dream... [Autobiography]