The Journey So Far...

This post holds all the achievements I accomplished so far...

Blog(s) :



A blog is the culmination of words, photos, other links. In a seemingly harmonious manner to impart some knowledge onto the reader about something in general.
In hopes of you guys knowing what I write,
here are my words that made a mark :



        Contain my thought's, idea's, creative criticism about the world of paradox's.
        Contain all my best captures of Nature's beauty.
Contains my vision about my future. May seem a bit pretentious, but still I live to strive for it.

×

Book(s) :

They are essence for meaning in whatever knowledge we may attain.
This holds a poetry book published by the creators of Wingless Dreamer(Instagram). After seeing my words held in my instagram feed, they asked me to provide them with a piece of my work, so as to include it in their book. For me, it was a big step, I didn't hesitate to provide them with a poem. They has held a competition to collect these poems from different writers from around the globe. Based on that analysis, my poem being published in such a book was a big deal for me.
This is my first book that had a lot of work held into its publishing. The book mainly showcases my quotes alongside photos that I exclusively shot for this book. I am currently making another written book in which I will include some paradoxic personalities. Hope everyone would like it later on.  

×

YouTube Channel(s) :

This is my first attempt into completely becoming a me who everyone would understand. The channel includes all kinds of random videos that me and the crew make with Plexar. Our content mainly includes vlogs, comedy skits, AMVs, reaction videos, random behind the scenes, etc. For more info, do like, share, sub...
This holds all my game based content. This channel mainly includes gameplay's, live streams, random edits, etc. All of the content is set in a vast variety of games. We also participate in other competitions, tournaments for certain games(if available). For more info, do like, share, sub...



×

Podcast(Spotify)

This hold's my attempt into inculcating my stories of life using my voice as a mode for communication. For more updates do tell.




×

Socials

Instagram :

×

Facebook :

×

LinkedIn :

* All logos used in this post have not been used for any promotion nor to exploit any *

* corresponding data for the same. *

Created By :
Arpit R [ Mail ]

©Copyright Reserved

Comments

Most Paradoxical...

PORTFOLIO

An Untold Dream... [Autobiography]