An Untold Dream... [Autobiography]

I once had a dream. A dream of seeing the best in everything, seeing the best in everyone.
As I grew up, this dream started to get faded by the reality that was bestowed upon me. I totally forgot about the whole dream and started to think. This thinking made me realize many things, made me capable of doing things all on my own, made me the person who I am today.


Due to this thinking, I acquired another dream. I was all alone, because of the level of thinking I had acquired, I started to think to myself. If I would have gone through such circumstances, there would also be others just like me, who would think the same thoughts, think up the same ideas. I just wanted to be with such like minded individuals and call them friends. But then again, the same thing happened, an unknown reason called reality hit me hard, this time my grades were scorned. 


I was little when this roller coaster even started to take tracks.

The only person whom I had was myself, the only person with whom I could talk to was myself. It was fine at first, I would laugh at times, but then when times passed, I slowly realized, there was a world outside my mind. Before I knew it, I was nearing the ends of my academics. Then some part of me told, make friends or it won't be good for you in the long run. That sparked some sense in myself somehow. Then after that moment, the academic monster who loves to play with realities took over my controls. It was like being afraid of loosing, yet giving up to not loosing it. The very thought of being alone and making friends, made me awake the whole way. At the end, I somehow made some friends, well they were not like minded like I thought, but they were definitely people who understood human emotions and that's the only thing that set them apart from the rest. That fact, made me happy and made me a free spirit.

As fate may have worked, I was robbed of this happiness. This time, it was Time. All of us had to part ways. The technology was not much modern and we were just kids, so we could not do much, and besides that I had no clue on what to talk to others even if we get a chance to talk. 
Due to my lone self, I was a silent unsocial guy in my whole group of friends. It was a great group too. We all had fun.

I have no clue why, but each time I started to dream or do something, something I had no clue off or someone whom I had not even met before, gets entangled with my journey of pursuing it.


Some years passed by, friends became memories, those memories never left me, even though I don't have a good memory span. I never forgot them. Then after a while, reality started to talk, in their own words this time. Reality was gruesomely bad in it's own improper manner and we were just passing by hoping to live another day.

[All of this is only in my mind-Not actual reality]

Now you may have understood, how much of a playground my mind can become and trust me, it becomes an infinite amount of things, at infinite amount of times, under infinity. 

Reality as it may sound gruesome, was not only bad but it was also very good. Just like each coin has another side. Reality had another side, I just wanted to see the good side each time I dealt with it. The more I saw realities bad side, I just wanted it to end, the sadness, the bad emotions of others. I felt all the emotions around me whenever I went into different realities. It was like breathing in air and consuming oxygen but not able to exhale the carbon dioxide. It was suffocatingly bad. But I just realized, why am I absorbing them. This made me laugh to myself, and I just thought, let reality do whatever it may, I won't budge a muscle. That realization made me more focused on the things I had to do at hand. Made me relax on whatever thoughts I thought of, helped my think to the extent of finding solutions in seconds. Then the knowledge of science grasped on me through the art of words. They helped me in understanding the fundamentals of the world around me. I started to learn. Apart from my academics, I actually started to learn, this time, I did not give a damn about getting good marks. I was just learning for getting solutions to whatever problems that came my way. I was angry on my own fate. Only because I was always left out of my dreams, but this time, I wanted to make them come true. The urge to learn coursed through me. But this did not last long. Just like a normal kid who is mischievous at times, I flunked some grades again. But in some subjects I was able to ace it, I had no idea how or why I was acing it though. I had no reason to believe I was good at it.


Then as I grew up, I started to get more interested in technology, the very idea of improving myself was seen in technology. It is also being improved by many milestones. This thought made me realize, people like me would definitely be loving to follow the improvements of technology too. Hence I started to follow it. As I grew more, I started to get results. These results shaped my present self.

Later on, the idea of finding like minded people got ignited again, I had threw that idea since I was a kid, but now, I can finally see it come to life. 


Hope You Guys Liked My Path, 
Of Following One's Own Reality. 
Hope You Find Your's... 


Created by :
Mail (Arpit.R)


 
    ©Copyright Reserved

Comments

Post a Comment

Most Paradoxical...

PORTFOLIO

The Journey So Far...